Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eva's Pink Land

You all probably thought I was dead somewhere in a ditch. But, i'm not. High school just so happens to be ruining my life and interupting that on the internet. But, i'm back and with something mind blowing. You're welcome and enjoy.


                                      


I feel like i've seen this picture everywhere and just thought, wouldn't it be spectacular to find out who this model is? Well, destiny placed me at the right place and the right time this morning (2 am) on Tumblr and I FOUND HER. This little pink haired, Sailor Moon, chiquita just so happens to be a big fan of Charlotte Free (no duh, she's practically her asian double) and not a professional model as far as I know. Her Tumblr is the possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. 


Here's a taste of pink:










                                        


                                 



Including this fun picture.
                                       


Go now. Eva's Pink Land


-Olive

No comments: