Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Girl


I'm in a girly/whimsical/tea-by-the-moon-light mood these days. It's all crystals, makeup, stickers, horoscopes, boys, gypsy caravans and more.


Sneaking out...

Rings and bells...



Unicorn Power...


Making dreams..





Embracing your inner Goddess...

Building forts...




Flower power...

Believing in fairies...



Sisters...





Being free...
Pink clothes...

Boys...


Magic....

Sometimes I have to remind myself that life isn't as complicated as it feels and i'll be just fine being myself. Sometimes you just need to inspire yourself and stop waiting around for everyone else. After all, i'm my best verification.
-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

Walking On A Dream-Empire Of The Sun
Your Song (Cover)-Ellie Goulding
I Feel It My Bones-Tiesto feat. Tegan & Sara
Aerodynamic-Daft Punk
Highway Unicorn-Lady GaGa


No comments: