Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Black Magic



If I can't have this, I might die. I'm not kidding.




I need these. DSquared2




Found on farfetch.com




This one reminds me of dressing up and running about like Hooligans with my friends in the grocery store in the summer. Behind the toilet paper is always a good hiding place, I say.


A new favorite model, Sky Ferierra

Rodarte

Hair I would very much like to have

Alexander McQueen (obviously if theyre cool shoes that you've never even thought could exist, they are Alexander McQueen)


Rodarte


I literally had some sort of seizure, started squealing and almost fell out of my chair when I saw this. I want it so bad, I would trade my soul for it. Made by Christopher Kane.

Theda Bara

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

This and the next three are 5 PREVIEW



The Cultist





Make a Magic Potion Under The Meteor Shower
-Olive, The Blowfish Queen
Music
Are Friends Electric?-Gary Numan
Kill Everybody-Skrillex
My Name Is Skrillex-Skrillex
Magic Spells-Crystal Castles
I'm Not In Love-Crystal Castles feat. Robert Smith (The Cure)
Lullaby-The Cure

No comments: