Sunday, June 5, 2011

90's Magic

It's the time when summer felt like 3 years and not just 3 measley months. The time when it was the best feeling in the world to end that magical summer by buying new school supplies and finding out who your teacher was.

I still chase this thing. It's like a sixth sense to hear and hunt down the beloved Ice Cream Truck.

I wonder what Mom packed for me today...

Ah the floral and acid wash....

The time when we were ignorant to the fact that Twinkies could kill us.


The Wizard of the game





Who DIDN'T want a closet like Cher's??


The jackets, the jackets, the jackets....

Cause inside-out, is wiggedy, wiggedy, wiggedy, WACK!





Grunge was and is still the best. The "just rolled out of bed" look will somehow never die and is a staple in the culture of teenagers.




I don't know anyone who isn't in love with this boy. I'll watch a movie just because he is in someway involved in it.




Let's go nuts with Puff Paint!!

My second world.

Where my love for shoes began.

These books still freak the shit out of me.

These are my best friends.

Hiroaki Sueyasu knows perfectly well. http://hirooo.blogspot.com/

Daria is like the cool older girl at school.

The layering of patterns and clothing is nuts. And I love it.


I have a weakness and that is; I listen to what my friend calls, "12 year old boy music" but honestly, What's My Age Again?
And then most the time I just act like a 12 year old boy....






Back when Nickelodeon was the perfect escape. These are the neighborhood kids I grew up with.

-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

(okay, so I put some of the 80's in there as well...whatever. It's my childhood.)

What's My Age Again?-blink-182
Feeling This-blink-182
Special K-Placebo
Juliet-LMNT
Today-Smashing Pumpkins
Jump-Kriss Kross

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a 90's girl...I love every single one of your pictures...and OMG..Daria (love her)


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle