Saturday, May 28, 2011

Star Cross † (Part Two)

These were some brain floaties of mine after having done the first part of this post. (if you don't get it: http://hausofolive.blogspot.com/2011/05/star-cross.html)

I like this one the best. The halo on this one would be made with (yet again, my obsession) cartridges. Sorry they're all a bit scribbly. I get impatient and I just want to get the point across and record my ideas as fast as they come so they don't run away....

This one's a bit hard to see but, it has a sort of spiked headband with some sort of monster colored fringe on the front. Plus, black crosses painted on the arms.


It would be so fun just to splatter all this stuff with gold studs and jewels and what not.




-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

Thanks to:
Bloody Mary-Lady Gaga

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW these are all truly beautiful. You have such talent.

Kisses,
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

Olive said...

Thank you so much!! This comment honestly makes my entire month happy!!:)